Terms and Conditions.
• We welcome all people regardless of their nationality, gender or religion as long as they respect each other and our staff.
• There is no room for discrimination, sexual harassment, bigotry, violence or hatred of any kind. We reserve the right to remove visitors from the venue who do not abide by these rules.
• If you see or experience any harassment or unwanted behavior of any kind, please let our staff or security know immediately. Our employees are instructed to ensure the safety of our visitors.
• Visitors must be 16 years or older. When in doubt, identification is required. If you do not have any identification on you, you may be denied entry.
• If the Dutch Government shuts us down for whatever reason, all tickets for the event are non-refundable. We will re-schedule the event. In that way your ticket(s) remains valuable.
• The customer is obliged to keep the admission ticket for an event for himself and may therefore not in any way resell it, offer it for sale or provide it for commercial purposes.
• SIN DIOS likes to see its visitors in characteristic clothing and considers it important that they feel free to wear whatever they want. However, football shirts, and uniforms are not part of our dress code and can be a basis of refusal at the door.
• Slippers, sandals and bare feet are not allowed and can be a basis for refusal of entry.
• To ensure optimal safety for our visitors, there is a possibility you will have to go through a security check. This can happen during entry, but also once you have already entered the premises.
• No smoking inside.
• Using or pushing drugs of any kind is illegal.
• Trafficking and possessing weapons or drugs is prohibited. The person in question will be reported to the police and any weapons or drugs found will be confiscated.
• It is strictly forbidden to bring any liquids into the venue.
• If you visit our premises, you are obliged to purchase the consumptions we sell at our bars. It is prohibited to bring and consume your own.
• Any person who enters our premises agrees to the possibility of pictures being made of him/her for whatever necessary purpose.
• It’s strictly prohibited to enter our premises with a camera other than a phone camera. Press must file an official request and may only be granted access with our permission and with a valid press ticket.
• It’s strictly prohibited to use any picture and video taken within our premises for commercial purposes without our permission.
• In case of threat we have the right to withhold entry to our premises to large groups of people.
• Our door is closed for door-sale and pre-sale tickets after 24:00, guestlist included.
• Various areas in our premises produce volume levels above 85 DB(a). We do not take any responsibility for negative side effects to your hearing that might be caused by this and would like to point out that entering these areas will be done at your own risk.
• We are not responsible for items lost in the venue. The use of our lockers or garderobe is at your own risk.
• It is forbidden to take any of our properties outside of our premises. This includes rests of foods and drinks.
• In case of damage to our property you will be held accountable for any repair/replacement costs.
• Selling or receiving (stolen) goods in or around our premises is forbidden in any shape or form.
• Only park your vehicle/bicycle at the allocated places.
• Our fire instructions and evacuation plans are available for inspection. In case of fire, please do not panic and immediately inform staff and/or trigger the nearest fire alarm.
• Please be considerate of our neighbors when leaving The Pompgebouwen.
© 2022 SIN DIOS Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions.